Youtube Marketing Guide
Including Alexa, Youtube is in second place under Google in the category of platforms most frequently searched by internet users worldwide. Youtube has overgrown over the past few years, assisted by the rise of video media and has a variety of videos with various durations and content, which makes it very powerful when combined with a marketing strategy.
But don’t think just uploading videos will make you win the hearts of customers, not only you who are aware of the potential of Youtube. A ton of small and big brands are involved in it, thus making the competition even more out of control. A winning strategy is needed so that your brand can stand out on this platform.
Optimize Youtube SEO
High-quality content isn’t enough. Applying a long-term investment for your channel by optimizing SEO. There are the ways to optimize it, including Hubspot.com, such as :
– Use potential keywords for video files and apply them to your title.
– Optimizing video description.
– Make a specified category.
– Tag-related video with a trending topic.
– Add subtitles and closed captions.
– Add cards and end screens. There are six types of cards (channels, donation, fan funding, link, poll, and video).
Youtube Marketing Research Tools
You can do this research with many tools from the internet or application. Here are some recommendations for you :
– Ahrefs Keyword Explorer: to determine keyword ranking, related keyword, search volume, etc.
– Answer The Public: for long-tail keywords insights.
– vidIQ Vision: the tool by Chrome that will help you to analyze and review a particular YouTube video’s performance.
– Cyfe: to analyze and track where the traffic came to your video from every website property you have content on
– TubeBuddy: to manage your Youtube video production, optimization, and promotion.
Find Youtube Collaboration Partner
It could be the other creators, special guests, or brands. It depends on your goals and how to convey the message to your audience. Choosing the right partner for collaboration makes your video more attractive and generates more traffic. Here’s how to collaborate :
– Find partners that are equal to you.
– Make sure the partners have the same interest, view, and niche with your channel.
– Introduce yourself politely when asking for collaboration.
– Brainstorm with the partner and team about video style.
– Set realistic goals. The unrealistic goals will bring you disappointment and hopelessness.
– Remember to promote your video on various platforms.
There’s a sample opportunity waiting in the future for video marketing, and the audience nowadays assumes that video is more shareable and has a better-personalized approach than any other type of content. Hire the best agency for Youtube Marketing plan and strategy.